Some Health Issues

Saturday

Dance-to-health, 6 Movement Plans.


You don't need to have trained as a professional dancer. (I didn't ) I teach you how to transform ordinary everyday movements into dance. I help you to build your lesson plans and suggest music choices and props for your sessions.

MANUAL CONTENTS INCLUDE:-

STEP#1 How parents can help their special needs child using Dance Movement Therapy.

STEP#2 Don't Panic! You can learn how to conduct Dance Movement Therapy sessions with your child.

STEP#3 My own Personal Method of Dance Movement Therapy.

STEP#4 How to create Dance Movement for your special child.

STEP#5 How to make exciting musical choices.

STEP#6 Some examples of music I have used successfully.

STEP#7 Musical instruments for the children's use during Dance Movement sessions.

STEP#8 Props for the children to use during Dance Movement sessions.

STEP#9 Planning your first Dance Movement session.

To Learn More Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment